Zimnat, one of the leading insurance brands in Zimbabwe bagged several awards at the just ended annual marketers convention which took place at Holiday Inn Bulawayo. Zimnat has been blazing the trail over the past year with their unconventional approach to advertising and it came as no surprise when Group marketing executive Angela Mpala Nkomo was awarded the prestigious marketer of the year 2019 award. Angela has since she joined Zimnat been at the epicenter of transforming the brand image of Zimnat through fresh and innovative marketing. Over the last year, Zimnat has introduced a new website, ran nationwide outdoor, TV and integrated digital campaigns.
Zimnat’s groundbreaking billboard advert along Borrowdale Road in Harare which depicts a car accident saw them also scoop the outdoor media campaign of the year.
Here is the full list of awards won by Zimnat
- Top marketer of the year – Angela Mpala
- Brand manager of the year – 1st runner up Shingirai Mzambani
- Marketing oriented CEO of the year – 1st runner up Mustafa Sachak
- Best outdoor media campaign – Car crash Borrowdale Billboard
- Best print advert – 1st runner up Gadziriro Lungiselelo press ad
- Best customer engagement and experience of the year – 1st runner up
- Best social media and digital campaign – 2nd runner up
- Best Tv advert – 2nd runner up Making life better TVC
Zimnat is associated with Sanlam, the largest non-banking financial institution on the continent. The company offers businesses and individuals a variety of products including motor insurance, home insurance, life assurance, travel insurance, funeral cover, health and accident insurance, pension schemes, unit trusts and private wealth management.